skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Caseydude's Blog
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Star Wars III
Positive: Revenge of the Sith is the best Star Wars yet! I love all of the lightsaber duels.
Negative: Not much Darth Vader in the film.
9.0/10.0
Best one!
1 comment:
BookBuff
said...
COOL! I play that with my brother sometimes.
May 19, 2009 at 6:42 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To My Blog
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(8)
▼
August
(8)
UR Fav Song
School! Wahoo!
War of the Worlds
ATV Offroad Fury 2
Star Wars III (PS2 Review)
Star Wars III
Cloverfield DVD
How many words can you make?
About Me
Caseydude12345
Hello!!!!!!!!!
View my complete profile
Links to other awesome blogs!
http://themoviereviews-moviebuffjr.blogspot.com/
1 comment:
COOL! I play that with my brother sometimes.
Post a Comment